The good news then the bad news then the good news then the ...

Well I started off by booking the children's flights for camp and the Aber Conference.
All done - under 200 euros for the two of them Bordeaux to Gatwick.

I thought "while I'm at it let's look at flying to Geneva for those preachers' workshops in Lausanne." Flying there was OK but coming back - far too expensive !

OK - what about that wedding in the summer ? OUCH !

Oh dear. So far so not very good. What about the Colloque in Lyon - that's the other thing I'm supposed to be going to. That was OK ! Good news.

So kids set up for camp and me set up for the colloque.

Then a phone call from Lausanne reminding me that there'd be a preaching fee involved which would cover at least part of my ticket. OK - I'm on my way !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen