les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Friday, March 04, 2011

Today is quite an important day

because it's all about being nice and ready for the weekend.

I need to print out about 10 copies of Découverte du christianisme en français fondamental. The printer may run out of black ink. I hope it holds out because I've ordered a new cartridge from the UK where they're much cheaper. I gave the booklet to colleague Sam to look over but I may not be able to wait for his comments before printing them out. Never mind - any changes can get in the second run of printing. And since Sam is the man who suggested a meal of pattes à la carbonara (paws in pasta sauce) I may be backing the wrong horse anyway.

I could do with photocopying the music for the small selection of sings we use on a Sunday evening - we have about 20 songs that we use - this with the aim that people get to know them. We'll add more as we go on.

I need to make sure I'm good and ready for Sunday evening.

Then this evening we have a church members' meeting. The nature of the meeting has been changed, and I was scheduled not to be able to go but my previous engagement has been postponed and I can be there.

We're wondering (well I'm wondering) whether Pat could organise a question and answer session, called "Pat answers". hmmm.

No comments: