Not a bad Wednesday

I got tyres fitted by the chap who gave Gwilym a week's work experience the other year. The price was good and all's well there.

Off to the campus. A good time neath the blue skies.

Back home for lunch. Gwilym had had a ghastly day in school yesterday but today went better, so that was a huge relief.

Went for a quick nappette (taking a leaf out of the violinists' book) but as I settled there was a knock at the door from my JW friends. Well we got nowhere. I said repeatedly "Well isn't it possible John says one lot are Jews and the others are from all the nations because one lot are Jews and the others are from all the nations ?" They said ,"Sorry, I don't quite understand - they're all from all the nations." In the end I said, "I don't think you'll ever get my point. Let's move on."

They think (I hope you're sitting down) that some people get converted into angels in the end, approximately 144 000 more or less. Bizarre. Still it was a good time neath the blue skies.

Off for cours de trombone. Everyone fascinated by the pbone trombone en plastique. Four orders when they become available. What level of commission is reasonable and honourable do you think ? (Just kidding)

Then home. Gwilym has decided to ask for baptism, and has told everyone who knows him on Facebook.

Pat has gone to prayer meeting.

As Wednesdays go, a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen