That's me ! Fashion king !

I have these really nice shoes I bought in that Cheshire Oaks designer outlet village place. They're Vans slip-on canvas shoes and very nice and cool on a hot day, especially if you wear them without socks. The only problem is that they have Chinese-style dragons on them. The Chinese really like them but some other people find images of dragons inappropriate. (We are NOT going to start on the great Welsh flag controversy again, though.)

So when I was in Britain I called at that Cheshire Oaks designer outlet village place. I wanted pants and socks from the M&S store (14 pairs of black socks for 30 pence, or something...) And when I looked in the Vans store they had this really nice pair of black leather slip-on shoes with a nice pattern of holes to let air through in hot weather. Perfect. £10 to you, sir. (12€ )

Anyway the other day at church one of the kids noticed my shoes.

"Oh, c'est très à la mode, ça !"

Well you either got it or you ain't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen