I'm going to have to watch my step tonight (it's the halo that gets me)

The Griffins have invited everyone to go and watch the match at their house. The invitation has been rephrased a few times.

It began with an invitation to all the English. But I'm not English ( you didn't know ? )

Then all those who would support England. I can't promise that.

Then they graciously said I could come anyway.

But although I do feel profoundly South African at the deepest level ( I spent a wonderful weekend there once ) I am going to have to watch my step. I just didn't realise how seriously the match is being taken !

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/20/nrugby120.xml&DCMP=EMC-new_20102007

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen