Church visit this morning

This morning I want to visit Béthel, a very active church that meets near where the Colbert used to be berthed. I think I can find the building OK, I have been there once before. But what time is the service ?

Well you look on the website. The church has no website.

OK. On Eglises.org ? The church is not listed.

OK. In the yellow pages. No.

OK. I know the pastor. I'll look up his number and ring him. He's not listed.

OK. They run a café. Look up the café. Can't find it.

OK. I'll email some friends who used to go there. I've not heard back yet.

OK. I'll ask the students if they have a contact. They do. They SMS'd. No reply yet.

OK. It's bound to be 10h30. I'll just go along.


STOP PRESS - just had a reply to the SMS. It's P&W 10 to 11, Culte thereafter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen