First reflections on the UFM Europe conference

It takes me a long time now to reflect on, things and decide what I think, so my reflections on the conference will come bit by bit. To begin with this is roughly what the programme contained:

Studies in John 11 from John Mark Teeuwen, team reports from the countries represented, discussion seminars on various aspects of the work in Europe, John Mark talked about growing up as an MK, everybody got a pastoral session ( nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition ! ), one rather more experienced UFMer spoke of her experiences and how to handle the unexpected.

I was struck hard by how diverse Europe is. We talked about the post-communist legacy in Ukraine, Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. All these countries have had very different experiences.
It's brilliant, Europe.

I was struck by the variety of the people who serve overseas. All sorts !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen