les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Saturday, September 03, 2016

Morning runs

Yes, I'm back to it.

It's been a struggle, not because I didn't want to run, and not because I didn't feel up to it, but because we've had a bit of trouble getting back to our usual bedtime and wake time routine. We've had late nights, broken sleep, I've fought to get back to sleep at 5 then slept till 7:30, things like that.

But twice this week I was up and at it at 6:30 - just short runs for the moment, a couple of kilometres - and I'll build back up gradually to where I was before.

Sadly the sun doesn't rise now till about 7:30, so no more nice sunrise photos till next year.

No comments: