The promise of Spring

What a surprise to exit the front door of the residence this morning and see dry paths and dry streets. The vineyards are still a sea of mud and the front lawn still has its permapuddle, but this morning was dry and not too cold for my routine - 15 mins run, 3 mins walk, 5 mins run. This is the last of my punctuated runs. Monday is 20 mins straight off and then it builds over two weeks to 35 minutes running. My pace is somewhere in the region of 6 miles an hour so 35 minutes will be about 3 miles, or 5 kilometres. Once I'm doing 1/2 hour regularly then I will work on increasing my distance/pace.

The weather forecast is for a dull Saturday followed by a sunny week. The promise of Spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen