C25K 30 minutes. Patricia and I are now synchronised, though I run faster than her (longer legs)

I wish I could show you the scene this morning as I hurtled lugubriously along the path most followed at 6:45. I saw the moonset, the great fuzzy ball all wan and gibbous, making way swiftly for her big brother. Behind me the sun's rays heralding his arrival. The birds, heeding my warning of the other day, were now singing each his own melody, one crying tirr-whirr-whirr, another sounding his hoboy gallantly, all doing well. The weather was perfect, a little cold, but when one is running a little cold is agreeable. I thundered my way out of the vines and decided to take from then the path least travelled - to run round and round my favourite square at Pessac Monteil. One circuit and I was halfway through my half-hour, so I did one more circuit and set off him, running into the face of the rising sun. Oh it was beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen