The Blood Test - the results

They were emailed to me this afternoon so I just printed them out.
4 pages of concentrations, percentages and levels.
Most of it is quite easy to understand because your figure is given on the left and the normal range is given on the right. If your figure is within the normal range then you're OK.
One set of figures, however, is beyond me without some prolonged staring, which I may be able to do tomorrow.
Anyway from my "at a a glance" reading I'm either fine or I died some time ago from acute kidney failure, so I suspect that I'm fine.
Not only that, but if any figure is anomalous they usually underline it and highlight it so that you are alerted.
So there we are. All over for another year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen