les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Monday, March 21, 2016

C25K

28 minutes this morning and my speed is increasing a little all by itself.

Not only that but I read a website for novice runners which told me to SLOW DOWN in the most forceful terms possible, not to say impolite. So I have officially stopped being concerned about how slowly I run.

Meanwhile who told the birds I have been listening to Shakespeare songs? Own up!

Hey, wazzocks, you carry on singing "Hey ding-a ding-a ding" all morning and I'll start listening to Shirley Bassey through my headphones. You wouldn't want that, would you!

No comments: