A swap

Sunday morning we begin services in English in our home - and we'll be working through Ephesians. I am preaching this Sunday morning, and I have to give a message I did in French, but in English. It won't be too bad to prepare - I need to review it and reduce it to a mindmap.

However, on Sunday afternoon I am preaching a message I previously did in English, but this time in French. This will be more work to prepare because as well as the review I have to type up full notes.

That's why I have as a goal for this year being able to preach in French from an outline rather than from full notes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One difference between we French and the anglo-saxon mindset is that

A bit about music exams in UK and France

Three weeks in Blighty