Pessac men's group

Great. We had a ball. We discussed chapter 2 of Christ au coeur de la prédication - about l'identité évangélique. Next time, in a fortnight, it's Ch 3, about la théologie biblique. It's good to meet and pray and talk together as men.

There's a little issue I may have to address at some time. My degree is in biology (!). My theology qualification is informal - a four-year part-time course - we didn't even get a diploma. In fact we got a CPO catalogue. And it wasn't even signed.

If at any time it is necessary for me to become a pastor in an EREI church, I would probably need to have a formal theology qualification.

We'll see...

Comments

minternational said…
I heard the other day (from someone famous) that all you got was a CPO catalogue - frankly bizarre! If it had been signed you could at least have tried to eBay it....
Anonymous said…
Do you have the same reaction I do whenever I'm asked about where I trained? I get quite defensive and after I've muttered my explanation wait for the response: 'Okaaay...' By the way, what CPO catalogue??? That's more than I got!
Alan said…
You tell people?

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen