Prayer needs over the next few weeks

They bring our stuff to the house on 2 November. While we settle in, find the essential boxes and pile all the rest neatly here are some dates to pray about:

2/11 Bible Study in French. I'll need special help to be awake and alert, and to manage to speak in comprehensible French as well!

4/11 English class

5/11 Preaching at Floirac

7/11 Rive gauche home group grand opening!

11/11 English Class

13/11 to 17/11 the Director of our mission is coming with a colleague to make a DVD of the work in Bordeaux, Gironde and beyond.

I'm also booked to preach on 26/11, 24/12 and 21/1 (these last dates subject to change)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations and God bless you. I, for one, wouldn't be without your blog. It's absolutely a breath of fresh air. It makes me smile and even laugh just when I need to. Yes, God uses blogs!
Who else would post photos of your packing stage?!! You have a Pastor's heart - sharing all. I wish I was there with you to help. Only for an hour or two!
I'm proud of Cartin and Gwilym helping too. Give them my love.
Anonymous said…
Alan, don't let her kid you, she'll only be coming across for a rest as she's not in any fit state to help anyone with anything according to what I hear. Far too stiff - just ask her about it, go on, ask her about it!

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen