les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Well I am totally baffled

I gazed long and hard at the election posters outside a local school, but I can't make head nor tail of the parties any more.

There seem to be about four different parties that include the word "Republican" in their name, so I couldn't even be sure which party was Alain Juppé's.

I was puzzled by the presence of the gaullistes - surely that's Juppé's party?

And as for the party for the Spirit of the Resistance...

I am so confused that I am very glad that I don't have a vote because I'd be baffled.

No comments: