Oh yes - THAT noise

Well the lad is home and the home is loud and all is back to normal for a while. Gwilym and Catrin plus a couple of the students, some guitars and the place is, as they say, buzzing'.

I went off to the Maison de la Bible, where I served some splendid folk looking for Bibles and New Testaments to give to different people. I bought from U a chicken tandoori sandwich and a cake that turned out to be something like Greggs would do with a slice of swiss roll. Let's not despair. I'll get the hang of lunch-buying again soon. Afterwards a meet-up and a walkie-talkie up to the Palais Gallien, see below.

Today I'm back in the garden doing the old slash and burn (minus the burn), then I hope to meet up with one of the Chinese students who could do with a meet-up. Meanwhile Mrs Davey is at MB and the kids are at the cinema watching Marvel's the Avengers.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen