les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Thursday of the first week of the Sabbatical

OK. So far so good. But still there's room for improvement.

For one thing I still setting up meetings with the chaps I meet up with.

For another I have been interviewing candidates to teach at the music school.

This means that some of my missions for the sabbatical haven't been started.

And tomorrow I have to do LOTS of tromboning and spend LOTS of quality time with Mrs Davey.

But I have progressed well in getting my application together to do the masters in missiology.

So I guess one can say, so far so good.

No comments: