les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Saturday, July 06, 2013

MacBook Air

OK. It's done.

After more than 20 years of wishing to use a Mac, and every time I changed my computer opting for a PC because it was so much cheaper, I've bought a MacBook Air.

Of course, there were steps on the way. Firstly the iPhone 3gs, now being used by Gwilym. Then the iPad, which i bought refurbished, and which has done sterling service as a PowerPoint machine and the only computer I ever take on my travels - my PC "laptop" being so big and heavy it would crush your kneecaps.

But now the deed it done, the step is taken, I have signed up and gone all appley-eyed...

Takes some getting used to, I can tell you ! But the BATTERY-LIFE ! And the PORTABILITY !

(Special thanks to the Chinese group, whose generous gift contributed greatly.)

No comments: