les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hmmm. I am not sure yet if this is an improvement or not

Samsung finally updated the software in my phone to Jelly Bean. I've been waiting for it for a LONG TIME. It's supposed to bring sundry improvements and also to give the right to 50 GB of cloud storage! Very useful when your computer only has a tiny SSD...

So my phone updated itself. It took two goes at it, but eventually got it finished, and lo and behold, it asked me if I wanted my 50 GB.

YES!

Then it got hot and the battery percentage dropped before my eyes ! There's no way it was going to get through a day.

I got rid of various programs that I thought may have been running in background and using power. It's also uploading various photos to the afore-mentioned cloud...

We'll see !

No comments: