La rentrée

Catrin went back to school last Friday - just for two hours. Her school is abnormally keen, so this year she'll have an exam every Friday and she started school earlier than anyone else.

Gwilym goes back to school today, but to a new school. He takes this in his stride, but it stresses us out ! It's a school where you have to pay a parental contribution, but I am not sure if I sent the direct debit form back or not. And I want to pay monthly and I can't find anywhere that says that's allowed. And I have his "certificate of radiation" from his old school that in theory they're supposed to receive before accepting him but it only came Saturday. And the school canteen is amazingly expensive and they often have squid or chicken gizzards so we want to send him with sandwiches but is this allowed and even if not can he get away with it anyway.

Bof

Comments

Alan said…
I cope by fussing about the admin. Pat copes by cleaning the house - NOISILY !

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen