It's raining on the patio - THUNDERSTORM

so I am sitting very quietly eating my breakfast and doing my diary at the dining table.
The slumbering German giant on the sofa slumbers on.

Today the Mold team planned to take the day off IF the weather was good.
It isn't !
However they'll have to persevere without me as I have a meeting this morning to plan the Chinese ministry, and early afternoon I am on airport taxi duty.

It's been a summer of coming and going at the Davey house - tents in the garden, blokes in the study and on the sofa - but today Hostel Pérès closes. We have one guy coming during the FAC mission but apart from that it's a family home again.
Not only that but Catrin starts school tomorrow.
Then Gwilym on Monday.
Then it WILL be quiet !

The presence of the Mold team has been a great encouragement for the church-folk here, and the meeting-room will certainly look a lot different once they've finished. I have a finishing touch planned, too, which I think we can pull off.
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen