les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Family logistics

The logistics of today are already falling apart.

My 8:30 phone call and my urgent phone call in 10 mins have not happened and I am not clear how the children will be in Caudéran for the Open Doors day while Pat and I will be in Cenon for the FAC mission Irish Evening, with the car.

Well actually the question is more how everyone will get home.

Meanwhile I discovered a new Black Trouser Crisis - my favourite pair has developed a big hole just where my phone rubs against the pocket.

BOF ! Oh come on, it'll all be fine.

No comments: