les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Well today was the day I didn't have an interview with the Commission des Ministères at Nîmes

I was due to catch the 10:01 train from Bordeaux to arrive at Nîmes at 14:54.

I got to the station in plenty of time. I got some money for lunch and tea, then went to see what platform the train would be on.

Because a ticket inspector was attacked last night there was a strike and the train was delayed for "probably" an hour and a half. Hmm. Lots of other trains were cancelled.

I phoned the commission. We cancelled. I came home, strangely very, very tired after psyching myself ready for the interview that never was.

No comments: