les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

iPhone problem

This phone has to last till Christmas at least. That'll be just two years. I think that at Christmastime I may be able to change for something else.

However, the case is giving cause for concern. There's a splinter of plastic poking up just by the volume button, and I think the screen has sunk a little in the top right corner. So this morning on the way to do surveys I am calling in at Bordeaux' brand spanking new all singing all dancing huky dory and dinky doo Apple shop.

I hope they applaud as I walk in through the door. Must remember to grin.

No comments: