School holidays are always good news !

It means that instead of getting up at 6:30 to see Gwilym off for his 7am bus, I can get up at 8. This is good news because at least four weeknight evenings out of 5 I get home some time between 22:30 and 23:30, so you can imagine that as term-time progresses I get tireder and tireder.  I'm pretty uninhibited about sleeping on the bus or tram so that helps, and I haven't yet missed my stop. Well, not because of sleeping. Once or twice because of general stupidity.

Anyway, school hols. These school hols we have some visitors coming. Megan arrives from the UK today for a week. She's a friend of Catrin's from camp and she's flying all alone from Britain. Then Pierre arrives next week from Poitier, we think. He's Gwilym's friend from school.

And we have another guest, Simon's flat had the electricity cut off - something about inadequate administration - so he's staying here until they're connected up again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen