Etude biblique

At present the student Bible studies are, like Gaul, divided into three parts. One part is a chapter by chapter study on 1 Peter. Another is an overview to memorise of Mark's gospel. The third is hints for outreach. This week this latter part falls to me, and I am to give hints and tips on speaking to JWs.

Having had my flabber completely gasted by the beliefs of my JW friends last Wednesday ( I am glad that I did not know in advance - or had forgotten - that they believe that their literal 144,000 or thereabouts transmogrify into angels - I was genuinely shocked when they said that and I still am ! And why were they so cagey about Moses ? ) I wonder if I am well-placed to pass on afore-mentioned hints.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen