OK - this week's agenda

1) Get well - get rid of this cough !

2) English class this evening, followed by an early night (see 1)

3) Carol singing / tracting / surveys

4) Get ready for the Bordeaux Carol Service on Saturday. My good frend Paul Vrolijk, the new Anglican minister, is preaching and I am looking after the prayer times. I also have to assign three readings to different readers, and I feature in the choir and among the musicians, alongside Pat, Dik, Hetty and Marije. It's brilliant to have an Anglican chaplain who is a straightforward evangelical. Pity that he covers an area the size of Wales and is centred on Bergerac, though !

5) Get ready for Sunday. I am preaching in French am and in English pm.

6) Conseil presbytéral on Wednesday afternoon and early evening.

Actually it'll be a quieter week than normal, I think. I hope so, anyway, because I could really do with getting well again. It's been weeks, now !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen