The JWs come

Well they came and we talked. They spotted that we have a Bible or two in the living room and asked questions about that. We talked very nicely and politely. I talked about the gospel, but they have no idea of what is meant by the word gospel (apart from the four books.)

It was OK for a start. They said, "next time can we try and explain why we think everything changed in 1914 ?" I said OK, thinking "next time can I explain as fully as possible what we mean by the gospel"... but I have this feeling that they won't come back.

Apparently at the Kingdom Hall in Pessac Monteil they have two meetings because the place is full. It holds about 150 people and there's 200 that attend, mostly from Pessac. That would make them the biggest religious assembly in Pessac by far, I should think. I can't imagine that there's 200 people at the RC churches and the two protestant churches together wouldn't get to 100.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen