Tuesday morning is panic time !

Because Monday is my day off, on Tuesday morning I think of the week ahead, plan it out and try to imagine how it will all work out.

Strangely Tuesday is one of the more busy days of the week, with a team meeting in the morning and the English Class in the evening plus whatever preparation is need for the class. Today I hope to add in leafleting round the church (rendez-vous at 14h) and a haircut if possible in that new salon by Géant that gave me the money off voucher. Oh yes - and Pat's French class are going to see a film at the local cinema (free !) and I have been invited along too. I'd really like to go if possible for the contacts' sake. Better make sure I get a proper lunch.

Of course I could always do the haircut tomorrow. Wednesday there's another opportunity for leafleting round the church (rendez-vous at 10h) but also student surveys at 11h30 followed by my tour of duty in the student centre 14h till 18h, then prayer meeting at 20h30. Tomorrow afternoon is probably going to be when I do the bulk of the preparation for the wedding on Saturday (form of words for intro, vows etc.)

However, so far Thursday is relatively quiet. Just the Bible Study in the evening with preparation beforehand. Maybe that's the best day for a haircut. I also have to ensure I have something to wear for this wedding - it's four years since I last wore a suit or a formal jacket. Even if they still fit, they'll surely need cleaning. Oh, and I imagine we'll still be leafleting on Thursday at 10h and 14h.

hmmm. Better try on my jacket this morning. In case of disaster Géant have cheap suits at the moment. 50 euros ! Not bad. Not what you'd call a nice good quality suit but it'd do for what my Dad would have called a "weddings and funerals suit". Alternatively I try to find a reasonable black jacket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen