Greetings from Whitby !

I am sat in a lovely old stone cottage on the edge of the chilly, windy but sunny North Yorks Moors looking out over Eskdale. It was great to meet the folks at Whitby last night and to see their amazing premises. I asked them if they could ship just part of it out to Bordeaux, but they don't seem too keen. Oh well.

Had another episode of fun with the GPS. Firstly the poor thing didn't know about the new stretches of the A1M. "You're driving through ploughed fields !', it kept saying.

Then as I left the A1M at about 3pm it said just 140 miles to go. I thought "What ?!"

As I pulled up outside the Magowans' house it still thought I had over a hundred miles to cover, but that I had reached my "Via point"..

I will take more care in programming it today for the short journey to Darlington.

Which I know is NOT FAR AWAY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen