What about Friday ?

Hallo, I am calling from 18 Elisée Reclus, a workman called on Monday but left within the hour without completing the job and my colleague asked me to ring to reschedule the appointment.

Oh yes - he came back that afternoon but everything was shut up.

Yes. He said when he left that he didn't know when he would be back so when I had finished what I was doing I left.

He came back the next day too, but it was still closed up.

Yes, the centre is closed on Monday and Tuesday.

But I had allocated those two days for him to do the job.

So why did he say 'I don't know when I'll be back ?'

Because he didn't know I had allocated those two days.

And neither did I !

But I told your colleague.

But they didn't tell me and you didn't tell your workman, did you ?

No. So is Friday OK ?

Yes.

OK, Friday it is.

Comments

joydriven said…
soooo sooo french! never ever admit fault or potential blame, none of any kind whatsoever, ever. =}
Alan said…
I quite enjoyed the conversation, and by the time we got to "and neither did I - et moi non plus" we were both on the verge of giggling...

There is something essentially comic about "moi non plus"

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen