Wow that was a nasty bout of hayfever yesterday

I am trying to note it simply so I remember it (sorry!)

My hayfever used to be pretty constantly in June. It coincided with exam season and by the summer holidays it was all over. Yesterday was too late, too severe and too nasty. You know when you can't breathe through your nose so you can't speak or eat properly ? You know when you blink and blink and blink but your eyes still feel like there's grit in there ? I ended up asleep on the sofa with my nose facing the ceiling and (I am told) snoring. Yuk. When he's not sneezing he's snoring.

Nice for the family we'd invited round for lunch ! Maybe the best thing would have been to just absent myself from the table and hide till I was better...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen