les Davey de France

In 2005 Alan, Pat, Gwilym & Catrin Davey moved from North East Wales to Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Friday, September 13, 2013

I've looked at life from both sides now...

This morning we each received a happy invitation to the inauguration of the redecorated Maison de la Bible, followed by a barbecue, as a kind of thank-you for Pat's work as a volunteer, and also for my lesser involvement.

I sent a happy affirmative reply.

Then I received another message, this time destined for the committee that runs the Maison de la Bible, sending a copy of the former invitation and urging the committee members to bring salads and puddings to said barbecue.

I said we'd be happy to do so !


No comments: