That's Thursday for you !

Thursday started in the phone shop. My friendship with the guy there is coming on leaps and bounds, we shook hands this morning. I was there to ask why the phone company says they have not yet received any of the documents I filled in and gave in in October.
"Oh that's normal - they go to our head offices and then get sent on - don't worry about that."
"Even though you've had them since October ?"
"Even though we've had them since October."
"So they won't cut the line as they threaten ?"
"No, they won't."
I'd happily send them again but one is the direct debit authorisation and I don't have a copy of that. 

Thursday will continue at the collège with a meeting of responsables of lunchtime in the chapel.

Then this afternoon the conseil presbytéral - big item on the agenda is the completion of the works in the new premises and moving in next week. There's also another big item which is the support and oversight of the Chinese group.

Meanwhile in the Davey household both adults now wheeze ! Pat and I are sharing a cough, a sticky cough which makes you wheeze when you exhale. I find hot tisanes very helpful - partly the steam and partly the liquorice and mint. I told Pat that she could easily be taken for an asthmatic with a wheeze like that, except it degenerates into a rattle and spasm of coughing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen