Such useful stuff !

Here

CNEF Gironde (Conseil National des Evangéliques de France) meeting today. I have always vowed, as long as I remember, that I will never agree to be treasurer of anything. So I did.

Anyway one of the points under dicussion was how to relaunch FormaPre in Bordeaux - Formapre is a theological training course aimed at elders, youth leaders, occasional preachers, etc, which is run by distance learning from the Evangelical Theological Faculties of France - Nogent, Vaux and Aix... It was stopped last year because of insufficient numbers attending. I think the venue didn't help - it was held in a church that you can only really get to by car, or if you know how to work the bus routes. A building on a tramline would be much more convenient. Anyway we hope to resuscitate it. Or do something else similar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen