Contrôle Technique

So I took the car for its contrôle technique. We'd checked that all the lights were working (though I didn't bother with the front foglamps because you aren't required by law to have them anyway). It was emptying down with rain so I decided that if he failed me on under-inflated tyres I'd just blow 'em up and go back for a retest.

So 14h the car was duly sat in the queue and I went off to wander round Leclerc while the test was done. When I came back the car had passed.
They did note a few things :
One of the front foglamps is not working, (!)
"Deterioration" on the offside back door (it's a dent).
"Deterioration" of the rear number plate lamp. We replaced a bulb when we serviced the car so maybe he just noticed that the lamp cover is missing. We couldn't get it back on but it's hidden up inside a deep ridge anyway.
A bit of play in the rear suspension.

But none of these things was failable, so we are set to roll for another two years.

It's good to get that out of the way. I feel that with that done we have come out of a rather hard fortnight !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen