Etat du réseau jeudi 20 novembre : dépôts bloqués, aucun tram et bus ne circule sur le réseau

Nous vous informons qu'un mouvement de grève a été annoncé par les organisations syndicales des transports en commun de la Communauté Urbaine de Bordeaux.

What a disaster !

The kids are in school and can't get home.
Catrin finishes at 12.
Gwilym at 4:30.
Pat can't drive.
I want to go on campus and do surveys but I can't.
The students can't get to campus anyway.
I can't get to the centre of town for the student centre.
A Chinese student is worried about how to get home this evening at 7.
My phone has more messages coming in and out than the Paddington Telephone Exchange.

It's a shambles !

Oh well - at least I still have my gnu...

Comments

Liz said…
Ben waited at the bus stop for twenty minutes this morning and has now gone off in the car to the DEFLE, chaos reigns! Liz
Larry said…
We had that greve over here on monday. Luckily I didnt have any classes that day. I find the phrase "mouvement de greve" strangely ironic. When all around you is greved up, one generally doesnt mouve anywhere.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen