Student centre computer

I spoke too soon.

Last night I arrived early for the English class to print out the scripts for a reportage we were going to listen to and ...

the computer took a Very Long Time to start up and was extremely unresponsive. I ended up printing from the old laptop in the foyer.

So it's time to start removing some of the large items of software that could conceivably be clogging the thing. There's an indexing search utility called Copernic - I am not sure anyone uses it so I'll start with that.

But before that I'll take the side off and see what kind of memory the thing uses and if one of the cards brought by Elizabeth's dad will fit.

That's my Thursday afternoon sorted out again.

Comments

Liz said…
Who is this Elizabeth you mentioned?
Alan said…
I'm not sure but your parents keep talking about her.

Have you got a secret sister ?
A rival ?
Is there a cuckoo in the nest ?

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen