Pat's progress - further on, further up

Things are much better. We hope that next week Pat can get the x-rays done that need to be done to rule out any more sinister causes than sciatica, and that she'll be able to drive again before too long, though that is some days off at present.

Now that she's basically able to get up fairly reliably I think I could leave her for a couple of hours at a stretch, so I can resume circulation a bit, too.

Meanwhile yesterday a friend took the children to see High School Musical Three (in French, so I guess that is Musical of the High School Three). This is a wonderful thing because otherwise I would have had to have taken them and I think it may have been more than flesh and blood can stand.

"What time is it ?" "It's time to go. Come on, we're leaving..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen