Some photos of before and after the morning service.

Beforehand there were some last minute things to sort out.

Afterwards there was an apéro - always very popular.

We were a good crowd with visitors from as far afield as Lyon and Le Havre !

We were far fewer for the evening service in English, but there was a new face who found out about us from La Maison de la Bible. He came to check us out and says he intends coming for the home group and to bring his family along next time.

I preached on the lost boys from Luke 15 - how those words ring in my heart, "All these years I've been slaving", "I never disobeyed your orders", "you never gave me". How EASY it is for us to become bitter, negative and twisted.



Posted by Picasa

Comments

I like your ceiling and your red wall.

Great to hear of this advance.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen