Sunday at Widcombe will see

a brief interview this morning - I shall be interrogated by my old friend Roger. ( I have known Roger for ***** years and had always thought him younger than me. Picture my joy to discover that he is over a year older. - Yes, I know. Pathetic isn't it...)

One great thing about visiting churches like this is getting to know the church. I attended Widcombe once on a Sunday some years ago, but it's all a bit hazy. One of the pastors has been invited for lunch so it will give a good opportunity to talk in a relaxed way. Well, he'll be relaxed. I'm preaching tonight..

So in the evening I am preaching and I think we'll be showing the Bordeaux part of the Bordeaux, Brittany and Beyond DVD. One thing that strikes me is how fast these DVDs age. It was made when we had been in Bordeaux for just a year. Now after more than two years we are still as green as peas but much more at ease in French.

I have started counting down to my flight home. Just four sleeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen