A good Banner

It has been a good Banner Conference. One of the great things has, of course, been to be amongst old friends - older all the time, of course ! Also I know the speakers and it has been a good programme.

The conference began with Gwynn Williams preaching on 1 Thess 1 : 1 - 4. Joel Beeke has been preaching on "Preaching Christ", which has been classic Beeke and very helpful. Stuart has been preaching on the work of the pastor. His second message was one that I had heard before on committing the gospel to faithful men who will be able to teach others. This is a great message and I may post an outline of it some time.

Now I am sat in the back row during the discussion session.

Another highlight of my time in Britain has been singing the grand hymns. I knew it would be. Preaching and speaking in English has been quite comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen