Bethel, Clydach

It was a lovely drive down through the gentle mountains of Mid-Wales to the Swansea Valley and Bethel Evangelical Church, Clydach. The folks from Pontardawe had come down, too, and it was lovely to renew fellowship with the folks there - we go back a long time - them longer than me, of course.

I talked French with Carla and Grace in Deeside and with my old friend David in Clydach. It was nice to do that again.

Then overnight I stayed with some old friends from Cardiff (they're older than me, of course) and we ate cawl cennyn with doughboys and talked of the past, the present and the future.

Tonight Cefn Hengoed and Pen-y-Bryn and I stay the night at my sisters. It's good to talk tidy again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen