Well I simply don't know what to say about this

Astonishing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Indeed! Amazing. Well keep reading it, is what I say. Never mind the reason. Will we be sharing eternity with an ex Mafia Godfather? Or am I just being naive? We shall just have to wait and see. It would be nice to think that there will be some FBI agents and Italian counterparts there too, possibly as a result of this attention to the Bible.
Alan said…
As indeed there are ex-Nazis etc.
Alan said…
I don't mean to imply, by the way, that FBI agents are ipso facto not saved! I am sure there are many Christian FBI agents, though one would hope that a Christian mafia godfather would quickly find alternative employment.
Anonymous said…
That latter point about alternative employment might prove a little difficult. I understand that there is only one form of retirement from the Mafia - other than imprisonment! I agree with Elen, let's wait and see, but who knows, whether this is sincere or not, how many people may be affected in their eternal destiny as a result of looking more closely at this story.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen