Oh well, it'll prod me into action

I've been brewing up a nice little bronchitis and not wanting to face up to it.

Two reasons - one is that I do seem to get quite a few colds and stuff, the second is that this weekend is a big weekend.

We have the first service at Blaye tomorrow morning. This time yesterday I thought we'd no chance of being ready, but now the music is printed out, the hymn sheets are virtually done - just need printing and stapling - and I know what I'm saying for the message.

Then in the evening we have the Great English Service Christmas Meal and Message. We've just moved this to our house partly because of the bronchitis and partly because of Pat's broken toe !

Anyway, on Monday I'll go and see the medecine man and see what he says. Then I'll look after myself, I promise, well, at least until next Sunday !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen