les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's only taken five years...

In our previous house in Villenave my office was in the garage. It was really cold ! I only had half the garage because half was full of boxes. So I bought some plastic shelves.

When we moved here I thought 'these plastic shelves are all well and good but my books are stacked two deep and I can never find anything. I need to get some proper Billy bookshelves.'

So this morning we made the pilgrimage to Ikea and bought some nice white Billy bookshelves and I now have Bible commentaries again and loads of useful books - and some not so useful ! And I can sort them out into categories and put the commentaries in order and everything !

No comments: