Autumn has hit suddenly

We just went for a quick strollette through the park to inspect the new Picard frozen food shop - and to take a "morning destitutional" - and the first thing that hits the eyes is the redness of our drive.

Next door's larch has shed its leaves. Suddenly.

Then in the park the leaves have fallen as one man during the storm, so the entire park is carpeted with russet tones. I had forgotten my phone so I couldn't take a picture but I expect to pass through there again in 30 mins time so I'll pop one on then. On the other side of the park the gardeners had the leaf blowers out clearing the pavement so nobody slips under the number 4 bus.

Picard looks promising. Among the promised delights are proper big frozen peas, frozen parsnip soup, frozen curries of various kinds, alongside the usual kaleidoscope of parts of duck and pig and steaks of australian wild boar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen