les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Super-diesel

We fill up the car about once a fortnight with 50 litres of diesel at a cost of about 55 euros and we do 800 km before filling up again. The price varies but everything else stays about the same.

Then last time I filled up I saw that they were selling super-diesel with super detergents and all sorts for 5c a litre more. So I thought I'd give it a go.

940 km later on the same tankful I think I'll continue the experiment for a few more weeks !

1 comment:

pippinsmum said...

We don't have diesel cars but Martin found that super unleaded gave a better performance and more miles. I have followed suit. It is dearer but in the end it probably balances out