Tricks of the trade

You know, don't you, that you can set up an entry to be put on the blog at any chosen date and time ?

I use this when travelling to try and keep a trickle of entries coming to the blog, especially when there's noone at home !

(I didn't REALLY type this in at 2am !)

Then you can link your blog to Facebook and periodically your blog entries get copied over there, too.

This has a downside in that people think you're using Facebook more than you are, except when the system goes nuts and copies over 20 blog entries in one foul sweep !

Comments

Emmanuel said…
I recentlt saw a great article on the Desiring God Blog which I wanted to put on the blog. As it is a bit out of season, I've set the blog so that the article get posted at the end of November/beginning of December.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen